I want to say a huge MANY THANKS for allowing me to share here the last five years! Find out about our family’s story here or go to the blog for journal-style content about farmhouse living, designing ideas, entertaining, gardening, and parts and bits of family life. Browse our online store for curated farmhouse wares that we hope provides more joy and beauty to your house. Posted by Little Farmstead at 9:31 AM 2 responses: Email ThisBlogThis!
4. Translucent powder. Light dusting of powder to set makeup base and concealer. Recommended: Boots No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Translucent. 5. Eyebrows. Audrey Hepburn brows are difficult, no relevant question. The image above shows how even Audrey’s makeup artists had to augment her natural brow to attain the look. My suggestion is to practice the brow several times before starting the other makeup, and that means you get it perfectly.
- Little woman with dreams become women with vision
- Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture
- It may have a strong scent
- Rub it around in circles for 30 to 60 mere seconds, then clean it off with lukewarm drinking water
You want a significant dense brow almost directly with not much arch. The arch gets used at the top. To do this look, I recommend Benefit “brow zings” – it offers a coloured brow wax to make your eyebrow look thicker, and a environment natural powder in a complementing tone to complete the brow and set the wax.
Quite the wonder product. Be sure …